Friday, November 11, 2011

FINALLY!

Yes, finally I have my own blog. I made it now because of several reasons. First of all, because I believe that from now on, with the job I have now, I will have enough free time to work on this blog and also improve it. Later I will try to explain you exactly my job.I have absolutely no idea how to work on a blog (change the look of it, insert pictures, videos, music, etc) so learning it will be funny but also a pain in the ass. At least I have found a different way to spend the 8 free hours during my working time.
Second, I also think that I may have enough subjects to talk about in this blog. 0,27 centenary is a long time. So much as happened. I will share some of my experiences.
Thirth, I can improve my English. Shiiit, 30 minutes to write this text???? Forget it!


Well, I think I have more reasons to make this blog but, right now, I have to put my lunch on a Tupperware and get the tram to the train station and later the train to my company. There I will try to find someone on the kitchen with who I can share some food and conversation until 16h00 (in 3h) :s 


When I start working, I will continue this blog.


Fuck, 40 minutes to write this text.............

4 comentários:

Daniel Lopes said...

My god, the letters are so small and :(
I didn't know that....

Daniel Lopes said...

And the design of the page... uuuuhhhhh

Sean said...

Nice job Daniel! It is quite easy to customize your page. You just have to click on different things and see what they do. You should follow my blog.

Daniel Lopes said...

AHAHAH thanks for the comment Joana. Well, you should know that she is the one who has to take care of me but I think that she doesn't need to do so much! I am very easy to deal with! She just needs to cook, wash clothes and appartment, that's all.

Post a Comment